|GET TRAINING FOR MY ORGANIZATION
SCHEDULE YOUR CERTIFICATION
||Influence Style Indicator
Sample Individual Report
Sample Group Report|
Today’s workplace requires effective leaders to work across multiple boundaries where differences such as culture, gender, age, geography and hierarchy can all present unique challenges. Are you adapting your influence style to your target audience? Are your vision and passion being received by others as you intended? What steps can I take to be a more effective leader? Influence Style Indicator® is an assessment instrument designed to understand an individual’s preferred style as they influence others.
After engaging with this powerful assessment tool leaders will:
During this workshop, you will gain:
- Learn about five unique influencing styles
- Examine what their chosen influence style looks like to others
- Understand when their personal style is best used and what the potential pitfalls may be
- Determine best opportunities to flex their style to address a variety of situations
- Improve the ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Investigate how timing and discretion are important considerations in influencing
- Reach an understanding of how influencing styles can impact organizational decision making
- Be able to identify others’ preferred style
40 assessment items for evaluating preferences. Online and self-scoring versions are available.
The online assessment provides individuals with a personalized feedback report based on their unique influencing preferences. This personalized report addresses individual strengths and challenges, explains how to address underutilized styles and provides tips for using influencing effectively. There are two primary orientations are defined:Advocating and Uniting and five dominant styles.
Advocating: Individuals put forward ideas and offer logical, rational reasons to convince others of their point of view. Individuals insist that their ideas are heard and considered even when others disagree.
Uniting: Individuals advocate for their position by encouraging others with a sense of shared mission and exciting possibilities. Individuals attempt to influence outcomes by connecting with others through listening, understanding and building coalition
Your Certification Provides
- Rationalizing: Using logic and reasoning to present your ideas
- Asserting: Stating preferences clearly and applying pressure
- Negotiating: Compromising and making concessions to find common ground
- Inspiring: Influencing others through shared purposes and broader possibilities
- Bridging: Engaging and connecting with others
- 1 to 1˝ hour individual coaching from an Collaborative Growth Master Trainer
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoints
- Online Webinar
- Online Assessment Center Tutorial
- Access to Online Assessment Center With Influence Style Indicator®
Class format and time
Virtual on-demand and 1 to 1˝ hour coaching session. Approximately 4 hours total.